MYSTERY SHOPPING IS A METHODOLOGY USED TO EITHER COLLECT INFORMATION OR TO MEASURE CURRENT, ACTUAL PERFORMANCE AGAINST THE IDEAL CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE.
The most common uses of mystery shopping (also known as secret shopping) programs include:
- Collecting, comparing, and ranking competitors
- Monitoring compliance and non-negotiable standards that put businesses at risk
- Gathering price information to identify opportunities to increase margins or gain market share
- Assessing the performance of your own organization
There are numerous creative uses for field research, so don’t be afraid to ask, “Can you do that?”. We have performed some unexpected programs in our two decades of service.
AboutFace designs onsite, telephone, and online programs for Consumer and B2B organizations across a wide spectrum of business categories.
AboutFace’s Performance-based Mystery Shopping / Secret Shopping
Research | Consulting | Rewards
Using our proprietary programs, AboutFace clients improve their own best practices an averageof 8.5% in the first year.
Performance-based secret shopping programs improve chronic, stubborn areas managers consider impenetrable.
The truth is they are not impenetrable. We guide frontline teams just like professional athletes, through a proven process:
AboutFace conducts Mystery Shopping programs for B2C and B2B companies in a wide range of industries
- Human and Pet Health
- Service Providers
- Base of 210,000 shoppers
- In Person Shops or Audits
- Phone or Call Center
- A combination of these methods.
OTHER USES OF SECRET SHOPPING
- Competitive Pricing
- Competitive Intelligence
- Counting and Merchandising
- Reinforce frontline expectations
- Answer crucial questions about the customer’s experience
- Hold your people accountable for their performance
- Gain knowledge for coaching and improvement
AboutFace Programs provide Predictable Performance Improvement