AboutFace understands that creating a culture of accountability around customers and employees takes time and commitment. It can also cost a fortune.
That is why we developed Rate My Service™, a complete full-circle feedback tool delivering real-time information to managers about the accountability and service of their employees.
A Rate My Service™ icon and link can be positioned at the bottom of any employee’s email signature, business card (with a shortened URL), quote, or register receipt that prints the specific employee’s Rate My Service URL. This enables customers and employees to deliver instant feedback.
Clicking on the icon in an email signature prompts users with a single web page that enables them to provide instant feedback on their experience as well. The customer is asked to provide answers to a brief survey that addresses three critical areas of the customer experience: Cares, Communication and Expertise. The survey is worded in the first-person, as if the employee who provided the experience is asking the customer for feedback directly.
Once the customer submits the survey, it is immediately published, results are generated and can be triggered directly to the employee or a supervisor on a daily, weekly or monthly basis. If an employee receives feedback that needs to be addressed immediately, an escalation notice can be automatically triggered to the a specified member of management for quick resolution.
What do the Rate My Service trending reports look like?
Our Service Excellence Report enables you to review current feedback and attention areas in easy-to-read, color-coded graphics. It offers reporting features to help managers at every level understand the information directly provided by customers and employees. Additionally, you can rank employees based the current feedback to add an incentive based element to your internal service quality.
Implementing the AboutFace Rate My Service™ program is quick and easy. Below are the three components of the customizable Rate My Service™ product:
- Design Survey: Our subject matter experts work with you to design three custom questions for customers/other employees to rate an employee.
- Create Accountability: Designate individuals and areas that show accountability in your organization. For example:
- EMPLOYEE: Tom Jackson
- DEPARTMENT: Customer Service
- DIVISION: Home Furnishings
- COMPANY: American Department Stores Corporation
- Select Placement: Our team will collaborate with you on the proper placement of Rate My Service™, usually in multiple access points including email signatures, business cards, printed receipts and more.
INTERESTED IN RATE MY SERVICE™? TO TALK TO ONE OF OUR REPRESENTATIVES ABOUT WHAT IT CAN DO FOR YOUR ORGANIZATION, CALL US TODAY AT 877.770.8585.