As the most awarded company in the industry, AboutFace has been setting and exceeding quality standards from the very beginning. We have developed quality processes, to protect our clients, in all aspects of our secret shopper services.
What you can expect:
- 100% of all secret shopper applicants are screened by our quality control team
- Shoppers must complete a certification through our Supplier Connection
- Shoppers are then segmented and pre-qualified for assignments based on client needs
- Proof-of-Visits, like receipts or collateral, are required for all evaluations
- Each evaluation is reviewed by a dedicated quality control team member
- Team members must earn high rankings to receive additional work
- 100% of all secret shoppers receive feedback by our quality team membersLess than 1% of the time clients find issues. At that time, they can enter the issue into the Obsessive Care Pipeline. We will provide a resolution according to the Service Guarantee, as stated:If any evaluation does not yield “useful” information, AboutFace will provide the Client with an additional evaluation the following month or round at no charge as long as the Client first informs us within 30 days of the shopping date. The Service Guarantee cannot be enforced if the Client does not “like” the information; instead, the information must be lacking in detail or too vague to glean anything “significant”.AboutFace will research the request and provide detailed information regarding the inquiry for resolution.Bottom line, we stand behind our work 100%.
Mystery shopping or a mystery consumer or secret shopper, is a tool used externally by market research companies, watchdog organizations, or internally by companies themselves to measure quality of service, or compliance with regulation, or to gather specific information about products and services. The mystery consumer’s specific identity and purpose is generally not known by the establishment being evaluated.